Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Pearl House Vision

I had been seeking the Lord for guidance and direction for my family, my husband, our ministry together, my upcoming book that is being published, and for I.D. Ministries.  I remember asking Him to walk with me and hold my hand as I studied His word.  I asked Him to give me patience and understanding today and in the days to come.  As I prayed and spent time with God, I would often journal.

Here is what I wrote.

"I feel like you are saying that You are about to do something big.  Listen.  Watch.  See.  Be aware."

I had no idea what this meant but He gave me Philippians 2:13, " For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him."

God clearly gave me a picture of what is to come.  Africa.  Accra.  It is time to rescue His children.  A home will be built for them to seek refuge. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment