Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Pearl House

God never ceases to amaze me.  Sometimes I don't know if I should get on my knees and weep before Him or to just simply praise Him as I expect His power!  My dear friend Alicia Crawley put it this way;  just like parents want their kids to be excited Christmas morning with gifts and presents, God is that same way with us.  We are His children and He wants to give us good things.  He wants us to be excited! Well, the story of The Pearl House is just that; a good thing, a gift, a surprise!

...who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it.  Matthew 13:46

Most of you probably know about the Buy This Shirt Campaign.  If you don't, you can find out more at buythisshirt.idministries.com or on our facebook page, Buy This Shirt - ID Ministries.  Through this campaign, God has once again given a vision.  The Pearl House will be a refuge for young ladies to live in Accra, Ghana, West Africa.  Moreover, they will be educated academically, spiritually, and vocationally.

How did this come about?  Be sure to read tomorrow to learn more. . .

I will be blogging regularly about The Pearl House and what God is doing to make this gift a reality.



1 comment: